My name is Jan Tabaka, I’m a certified Personal Trainer with a degree in BSc Sports and Exercise Science and 9 years of experience in the field both a trainer and an athlete.
I’m not the biggest guy in the gym, nor better than anyone else. I’m just a guy with a passion to be healthy and fit by my own standards. That passion lead me to become a competitive athlete in cycling, then I did my BSc degree in Sports Science, also Precision Nutrition, Thai Massage and Life Coaching courses, plus I also got into on dance, meditation, acroyoga and more.
Over the last 9 years of working in the field I’ve done more than 3,000 hours of one-to-one personal training sessions with variety of clients ranging from Alana who lost 5 stones (32kg) in less than 6 months, or FC Aberdeen players improving their strength and conditioning, to Greg who won NAC Bodybuilding Championships in the UK.
I definitely don’t know everything but I managed to deliver results to over 100 clients I’ve had a pleasure to work with over the last few years.
I offer following services:
– Private training – from £35 per session
– Semi private (2-4 people) – from £20 per person per session
– Nutritional Consultation (Precision Nutrition)
– Professional Body Composition Assessment (inc. Body Fat %)
– Life coaching sessions
– Performance analysis
– Thai Massage – from £35 per session
– FREE CONSULTATION
Get a Deal with Block Booking:
3 SESSION STARTER
- 2 x Gym-based Sessions
- 1 x 60 Minute Nutritional Consultation + Body composition Assessment
- 1 x Tailored Training Programme
- 1 x Bespoke Nutrition Plan
- Email Support
10 SESSION TRANSFORMATION
- 9 x Gym-based Sessions
- 1 x 60 Minute Nutritional Consultation
- Weekly Body Composition Assessment
- 2 x Tailored training Programmes
- 1 x Bespoke Nutrition Plan with free updates over the course of the 10 sessions
- Email Support
Gym membership fees and opening times: click here
*Each session lasts about 50-55min. Offer available not only for Fitness4Less members; for non-members an additional fee will need to be paid at the reception to enter the gym.For any other service enquires, please go to contact page.