Personal Training is about motivation, getting results and getting them the way you want it!
I recognise that each client is individual and therefore requires a bespoke health and fitness programme to achieve optimal goals in safe and effective manner, also people need different nutrition as well, and using a nutritionist could be a good option to maintain good health.
My name is Jan Tabaka, I’m a certified Personal Trainer with a degree in BSc Spots and Exercise Science and 9 years of experience in the field and I simply deliver real-life results (read more About me).
Tone up and Get Lean
Get Better, Faster, Stronger
Weight Loss or Muscle Gain
Improve Functional Strength
Improve Nutrition and Overall Health
Improve Sports Performance
Improve Flexibility and Mobility, Relief Pain
– 3 x Gym-based Sessions per week
– 1 x 60 Minute Nutritional Consultation
– Weekly Body Composition Assessment
– Tailored Training Programmes
– Nutritional Coaching Software (worth £79/month)
– Bespoke Nutrition Plan with weekly updates over the course of 13 weeks
– Supplementation advice
– Email Support
*No Gym membership and no additional fees required. Open 6am-10pm every day, including weekends. Click on Personal Training section for more info.
Read more on Personal Training page.